The 800 Series full body harnesses are extremely durable yet very comfortable. Developed with help from heavy construction experts, the 800 series offers a number of “firsts” in the industry, including 6 points of adjustment, fully adjustable comfort waist pad assembly with Super-Nit moisture management system, adjustable shoulder, leg, waist and chest straps, EZ slide back D-ring (keeps fallen worker vertical in suspension), and super strong synthetic webbing.
- One of the most popular models, provides all day comfort in the harshest environments
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Spring-loaded friction buckles on shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment that stays in place
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast and easy donning, brass grommets that won't rust
- "Vertadjust" 6" comfort waist pad assembly, provides workers infinite adjustment up and down and at angles for perfect fit
- Shoulder pads for comfort especially when carrying maximum tool weight
- "SuperNit" padding system provides rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Removable tongue-buckle tool belt, reinforced for rigidity, can be easily installed to accommodate any configuration of tool pouch
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day. FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!
Sizing chart for Full Body Harnesses.
Pad: 4 lb foam, 'Cool-Max" backed one side, 1200 denier pro.pex other side
Webbing: Yellow 1 /4" wide nylon, tensile strength 10000 pounds
Webbing: Black 1 3/4' wide nylon, tensile strength 6000 pounds
Webbing: Black 1" polypropylene, tensile strength 980 pounds
Dee ring: forged steel, plated, 100% proof loaded to 3600 pounds, minimum tensile 5000 pounds
Tongue buckle: cold-formed steel, plated, proof loaded to 4500 pounds, minimum tensile 4000 pounds
Friction buckle: cold-formed steel, plated, spring loaded bar, proof loaded to 4500 pounds, minimum tensile 4000 pounds
Buckle: Mating buckles, stamped steel, plated, proof loaded to 4500 pounds, minimum tensile. 4000 pounds
Grommets: #2 Rolled rim grommet with spur washer, brass
Thread: 415 Black bonded nylon -Thread: 138 Black bonded nylon
Thread: 277 Black bonded nylon
OSHA Subpart M 1926.502. 1910.66 ANSI A1014
Exclusively Made in the U.S.A.
Because your life in on the line!!